Generally, new dance shoes must fit very snug to allow for stretching. Depending on the material used to construct a shoe, shoes may stretch up to one half size wider. Dance shoes should feel tight after the shoes stretch to limit the movement of one's foot within the shoe when dancing.
Additionally for Women's shoes, toes should be at a minimum, at the tip of the shoe, and it is acceptable to have one's toes slightly extending over the front of the shoe.
GFranco Danceflats should fit tightly around all sides of the foot and toes to limit movement and to assure the Danceflats do not slip off the heel while dancing.
GFranco Shoes are sized to United States street shoe sizing (true to size). You should order the same size you wear in street shoes. Typically, there is no need to select a half size smaller, which may be the case with other brands of dance shoes. While the length is equivalent to US shoe sizing, the width may vary from style to style. Unless otherwise stated in the description of the product, the width is standard (not narrow or wide).
Wide / Narrow Feet
GFranco Shoes prensently offers one style, the SOL in wide or narrow sizes. While the the following style are considered a standard fit, these tend to fit as specified:
Women's Styles -
- New Sunrise - features adjustable buckles at the front of the shoe to loosen or tighten.
- Paris - lacing and cut permits tighter or looser fit.
- Phoenix - lacing and cut permits tighter or looser fit.
Men's Styles -
Slightly wider feet:
- New Shadow - Fabric of this style permits greater stretch for a slightly wider fit.
- Pachangero - this cut is slightly wider at the front side than other styles.
- Boston - This cut is slightly wider at the front sides than other styles.
- Standard Flex - Fabric of this style permits greater stretch for a slightly wider fit.
Men's to Women's sizing conversion
To convert from men's to women's sizing or from EU to US sizes, use the following sizing chart: